- State: New South Wales
- Country: Australia
- Listed: July 6, 2016 10:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The latest innovation of hair extensions. It is easy to use without heat or glue. I&K Micro Loop Ring Hair extensions is made by 100% finest human hair and it has micro ring already in place. All you need is the pliers. You can straighten, curl and cut it. Includes 20 strands per pack.
- Materials: Selected 100% finest Human hair, Highest Quality Keratin, Plastic coated aluminum rings and plastic loop.
- Grade: A
- 0.8g*20 for 18 inches
- Full Length: Actual length is 2 inches longer. For example: full length is 20 inches for the 18 inches hair product.
How to use:
1. Partition your hair across the back to make a clean line. Clip your remaining hair up so you can easily put the hair extensions on.
2. Twist a small piece of your own hair for attaching the hair extensions
3. Let this small piece of your own hair go through the plastic loop.
4. Hold the micro ring and pull the big end of the plastic loop until your own piece of hair can go through the micro ring. At this moment, the plastic loop should be completely free from the micro ring and hair extensions. Please keep this plastic loop for re-apply purpose if necessary.
5. Pull the micro ring up to about 0.8cm to 1cm from scalp.
6. Grip the micro ring by pliers and the hair extensions is now firmly applied on.
How to remove and re-apply:
Due to natural hair growth, your extensions will need to be repositioned.
1.Using sectioning clips to partition your hair in order to leave a clean line for removing.
2.Using the salon pliers, starting from the top of the head, one at a time, unflatten each micro ring slightly.
3.Reposition to sit approximately 0.8cm to 1cm from the scalp. Reflatten the micro ring do that the flattened ring is again parallel with the scalp. Repeat this process on each row until the entire set has been repositioned. (WARNING: If the hair strands fall off, repeat the process as shown in how to apply.)
478 total views, 3 today